HOPPER sling bag for men is a new stylish lightweight crossbody bag for daily commuting to school and job, biking, business meetings or short trips.
The crossbody bag is a very comfortable option to classic laptop backpacks that will give you comfort which you deserve all day.
The best features of HOPPER:
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weights only 1.3 pounds which makes him one of the lightest bags from our selection.
- GREAT FEATURES: Adjustable shoulder strap card pocket, SBS zippers, hidden back anti-theft pocket and many more!
- ENOUGH SPACE: This sling bag looks small from outside but will give you enough space to pack all your electronic devices and daily necessities. Fits for 10.5 inch iPad!
- WATER-PROOF material including SBS zippers, which increases durability and gives a luxury look. You don't need to worry about your iPad anymore. Absolutely water-proof backpack for every weather!
- USB CHARGING PORT for your phone or iPad.
- BREATHABLE back pad and adjustable shoulder strap eliminate sweating. Unique back design.
Size: 14.9 x 9 x 5.5 inches (38 x 23 x 14 cm)
Weight: 1.3 pounds (0.6 kg)
Free ShippingFREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE for all orders!
International orders are shipped with DHL Express, FedEx, YunExpress, Deutsche Post, NL Post and United States Postal Service.
You can choose your preferred shipping option (EXPRESS or STANDARD) at the checkout.
1-2 days (payment processing and order preparation time, Monday - Friday)
Express shipping: 3 - 6 days
Standard shipping: 10 - 18 days
After the shipment of your order, you will receive a confirmation message with a tracking number where you can track the current location of your delivery.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY - Quality is always the top priority when are thinking about improvements of our backpacks.
- Failure of material
- Manufacturing defects
- Failure of craftsmanship or workmanship
Learn more about our warranty here.
30-Day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee - not happy with your order? Send the product back and get a full refund!
Full refund if your order is lost or undelivered by the shipping operator.